AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the RX 400 and above. The drivers are only offered for 10 and above. Windows 7 and 8 are now labeled as legacy. Furthermore, there are no more 32-bit drivers available. In version 22.2.1 we find support for the games Dying Light 2 and Lost Arken, a problem has been solved with the game Fortnite.
- Dying Light 2
- Lost Ark
- Vulkan 1.3 and Vulkan Roadmap 2022. Click here for more information.
- On some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics, some users may observe flashing colored lights around their character when playing Fortnite using DirectX 12.
- While playing Cyberpunk 2077 on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.
- Stuttering or lower than expected FPS values may be experienced by some users while playing God of War on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 11|