WinSCP version 5.17.4 has been released. This open source program allows files to be safely copied between two computers. The program supports ftp, secure ftp and the older scp protocol. WinSCP is not only available as a standalone program, but also as a plug-in for the FAR and Altap Salamander programs . The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Changes in version 5.17.4:
- TLS / SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.1g.
- WebDAV core upgraded to neon 0.31.1.
- Local file panel honors preferred drop action or source application. 1848
- Increased maximum length of proxy and tunnel credentials. 1849
- Truncating too long directory names in session tab title.
- Optionally do not distinguish multiple sessions opened to the same site by current path. 1734
- Bug fix: Failure when fallback SSH channel fails to open. 1845
- Bug fix: Failure when creating shortcut for jumplist fails. 1846
- Bug fix: Window position is not restored, if its left or top edge was aligned to monitor edge. 1852
- Bug fix: Wrong layout of Login dialog on monitors with low vertical resolution. 1463
- Bug fix: FTP file uploads are interrupting with TLS 1.3. 1834
- Bug fix: Empty directories are not uploaded to FTP server when transferring in background. 1859
- Bug fix: Percent sign (
%) in PuTTY session settings (such as IPv6 scope syntax) is misinterpreted when importing. 1860
- Bug fix: Failure when starting with automatic workspace opening when none of the workspace sites exist. 1861