Ventoy is an open-source program that can be used to create self-starting USB sticks. However, the way it does that is different from similar tools. The USB stick only needs to be prepared once and then as many ISO files can be placed or modified on the stick as there is space. Ventoy automatically creates a boot menu for the available ISO files. Support is present for both UEFI and legacy boot and it has been tested with over 580 different ISO files . Below you can find the changelog for this release.
- Fix a bug in Ventoy2Disk.exe for 2TB + disk
- Fix a bug when use workaround for Legacy BIOS access limitation.
- Fix a bug about source media missing when boot rhel 8.3 / CentOS 8.3
- Rebuild some x86_64 binraries with musl-libc to avoid virus false positive. (issue # 660 )
- Change default label from
Ventoyin Ventoy2Disk.sh (PR # 656 )
New iso support
- blackarch-linux-full-2020.12.01-x86_64.iso (Legacy + UEFI)
- anarchy-1.3.1-x86_64.iso (Legacy + UEFI)
- austrumi64-4.3.3.iso (Legacy + UEFI)
- austrumi-3.4.7.iso (Legacy)
Version number 1.0.31 Release status Final Operating systems Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10 Website Ventoy Download https://github.com/ventoy/Ventoy/releases/tag/v1.0.31 File size 10.18MB License type GPL