Version 15.41.7 of TeamViewer has been released. This program allows other computers to be managed remotely via a secure VPN connection. That connection runs via the TeamViewer servers, so no settings need to be adjusted on the router to make it all work. TeamViewer is free for non-commercial use and is being developed for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. In this edition, the appearance of the program has been freshened up.
- Try the all-new TeamViewer Remote!
- Dive into a freshly designed interface.
- Explore new and updated features.
- Find everything you need with our universal Search Bar.
- Connect in an instant with easy-to-use Session Links.
- Switch with ease between the new and current interface.
- Find it all now on desktop or in your browser.
- The in-session toolbar has a new design which includes a side panel for chat, audio/video, and whiteboard functionality. This is only enabled when the new TeamViewer Remote UI is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented company devices from being loaded in the device list.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented switching the session window back from full screen to window mode.
- Fixed a bug in the remote control window that could cause it to open in an incorrect size. This was due to the TeamViewer applications view settings no longer being applied.
|Windows 7, Android, Linux, macOS, Windows Server 2008, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Windows 11