Version 3.5.0 of the TeamSpeak Server has been released. TeamSpeak allows users to communicate with each other. The server software is available for Windows, macOS, Linux and FreeBSD, the client is available for iOS and Android in addition to these operating systems. TeamSpeak is especially popular among gamers, who can consult with teammates during online gaming. The following changes have been made in this release:
- Option added to ban users via mytsid or for not having a mytsid.
Example: banadd mytsid=AaqQu8Z/CzDMxRZ87P5oWpYempDPoO9K3l3VErhVPo+j banreason=banned\smytsid
Example: banadd mytsid=empty banreason=banned\severyone\sthat\sdoesn’t\shave\sa\smytsi
- Ability for the commands ‘clientinfo’, clientdbinfo, ‘clientgetids’, ‘clientgetdbidfromuid’, ‘clientgetnamefromuid’, ‘clientgetnamefromdbid’ and ‘clientgetuidfromclid’ to send more then one query at the same time.
- Permission ‘b_serverinstance_version_view’ and ‘i_needed_modify_power_serverinstance_version_view’ and access to the ‘version’ command can not be restricted anymore.
- Permission ‘b_channel_create_private’. This feature never made it into the server.
- Privilegekeys remain valid when used by a user that can not receive the group in question.
- The command ‘privilegekeydelete’ returns ‘ok_no_update’ now, when the key did not exist in the first place.
- Privilegekeys that contain non printable ASCII characters are now rejected before checking in the database.
- Mistakes in the ‘server_quickstart’ and in the server query documentation have been removed.
- Trying to delete a virtual server with id ‘0’ will result in ‘server_invalid_id’ now.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|