A small update of Notepad++ was released on Sunday. Notepad++ is a comprehensive text editor with several features that are useful to programmers, such as syntax highlighting for C, C++, java, html, xml and php, among others, and the ability to edit multiple documents at the same time or even place one document in two different places. to maintain. In version 5.4.4 the following changes and improvements have been made:
Notepad++ v5.4.4 fixed bugs (from v5.4.3):
- Upgrade Scintilla from 1.77 to 1.78.
- Fix XML syntax highlighting bug while presence of the tag “” (Yes, finally).
- Fix Find in files/Find in all open files bug in non western languages (ie. Russian, Chinese, Hebrew…).
- Fix the find in files crash issue if find what field contains 0x0A or 0xD.
- Fix Window7 SetWindowsHookEx() failed issue for the dockable windows. (by recognizing windows7 environment)
- Fix no tool bar bug under w2k.
- Fix Incremental search bug while clicking on text zone after some searches.
- Fix Matlab script making Notepad++ crash under Chinese windows issue.
- Make NpWiki++ link available as online help.
- Add lines count on status bar.
- Fix “In selection” bug in Find Replace features.
- Fix the clickable link issue for some links (add ‘~’ in RegExp).
- Fix the bug that Notepad++ does not show on while it is minimized and its file is modified from outside.
|Operating systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|