Florian Heidenreich has released version 3.02 of Mp3tag. With this program, the meta tags of the most common music formats can be modified. Support is available for ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, mp4, wma, Vorbis comments and Ape tags. Furthermore, the file names can be modified on the basis of those tags and playlists can be generated. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Improved visual appearance of disabled menu item selection background to conform with system defaults.
- Re-added option to query data from freedb via web-based search from gnudb.org.
- Updated list of default freedb servers to include dbPowerAmp and gnudb.org servers.
- Removed option to query data from freedb via web-based search due to freedb.org shutdown.
- Text of selected disabled menu items were not visible anymore under Windows 7 (since v3.00). (#48265)
- Not responding in some cases when canceling reading files while Library feature was enabled. (#48983, #49032)
- Updated Italian language file.
- Updated Finnish language file.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|