A new version of HyperSnap-DX is available from Hyperionics, which is version 5.61.00. Screenshots can be taken and edited with this program. The screenshots can be made in the normal desktop environment, but you can also take screenshots in a DirectX, Direct3D, Voodoo and Glide environment. There is also an auto-scroll function so that your screenshot can be larger than what you actually see on your screen, for example a screenshot of a web page. Included with this release is the following changelog:
Changes in HyperSnap-DX 5.61.00:
- Image/Shadow function has now an extra selection of shadow background color
- File/Upload to ftp Server function allows you now to name and save different “profiles” – that is information about particular ftp servers you use, login names, optionally save passwords for them – useful if you must upload often to different places.
- Fix: when using Ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom, maximum zoom level was 600%, now there is also 800%.
- Fix: -onewin command line option did not work correctly when HyperSnap-DX window was minimized.
- Fix: upon “quick save” with file name prompting, pressing Escape to abort save issued “Error saving file” message, now it will be silent.[break] Click for a larger version
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|