Version 18.104.22.168 of DVDFab has been released. This program consists of several parts that can be used to rip, copy and convert movies from a DVD or Blu-ray into a format that can be played on a portable device, for example. The program can make a complete copy, but it is also possible to choose individual parts, for example only the main movie, with a limited number of languages and subtitles. The different parts of the program each have a own license. Those who do not need the Blu-ray functionality or who do not own a portable player do not have to pay for this functionality. The changelog for this release looks like this:
- Brand new User Interface and User Experience.
- Updated FFmpeg.
- Added support for VC-1 interleaved video.
- Added support to create customized menu in Blu-ray to DVD.
- Added support for new DVD protection.
- Added Lightning-Shrink support for hardware acceleration.
- Added support to delete source in Copy.
- Added new “Fit to disc” option in DVD Creator.
- Some minor changes and improvements.
- Updated language files.
- A title removed problem when PathPlayer is enabled, if the disc has authoring error.
- A problem that cannot enable Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration in Blu-ray to DVD.
- A problem that cannot enable Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration when using remote desktop.
- A problem that cannot start fabcheck.exe in certain cases.
- A no sound problem when playback in iPod.Classic.
- Improved playback compatibility for MP4 output.
- A problem that no output file name in Video Converter.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|
|Website||DVD Fab Software Inc.|