- Added Arm64 support for macOS (Apple Silicon, M1 CPU). (#12819)
- Fixed rewards panel not being translated in certain locales. (#13199)
- Fixed not being able to play HBO Max content due to “kVideoPlaybackQuality” being disabled. (#13183)
- Fixed not being able to play videos on https://www.imdb.com. (#13101)
- Added QR code under brave://rewards for iOS devices. (#13159)
- Fixed issue where the New Tab Page was causing persistently higher CPU and GPU usage. (#13194)
- Fixed issue where the number of Brave Ads delivered per day was incorrectly being limited by the ads per hour selection. (#13215)
- Added Brave Today news feed on the New Tab Page.
- Added support for day-parting of Brave Ads.
- Added P3A metrics for Brave Today.
- Added P2A metrics in Brave Ads.
- Added Greaselion support for Vimeo creators.
- Added setting for “New tab page shows” under brave://settings/newTab.
- Added protection against private browsing detection.
- [Security] Added privacy notice to Uphold wallet linking modals.
- Implemented the ability to remove other devices in a sync chain.
- Implemented navigator.deviceMemory farbling.
- Implemented Brave Rewards onboarding.
- Implemented new panel design for monthly contributions.
- Improved the display of custom background images in the Brave Rewards tipping banner.
- Improved heuristic for determining first/third-party-ness of ads for default cosmetic filtering.
- Improved contrast among tabs.
- Enabled Global Privacy Control.
- Updated default search engine to Yandex for new installations in certain regions.
- Updated Brave Rewards extension to be non-persistent.
- Updated error messaging on Brave Rewards tipping banners.
- Updated macOS dock icons to be smaller.
- Removed redundant rewards setting to address user confusion.
- Removed Dapp detection for https://www.nytimes.com.
- Fixed Crypto Wallet infobar incorrectly being displayed for Google Calendar and Gmail.
- Fixed navigator.userAgent farbling not being applied in workers.
- Fixed Canvas farbling in disconnected iframes.
- Upgraded Chromium to 87.0.4280.101.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|License type||Conditions (GNU/BSD/etc.)|