Version 4.5.7 of 7+ Taskbar Tweaker has been released and due to a small problem 4.5.8. This program allows you to customize the Windows 7 and 8 taskbar. For example, you can indicate which programs are or are not grouped, the order of items can be adjusted and several screens can be minimized or closed at the same time. Since version 4.5.6, the following changes and improvements have been made:
Changes in 7+ Taskbar Tweaker version 4.5.8
- Quick fix: fixed an incompatibility with several other tweaking programs.
Changes in 7+ Taskbar Tweaker version 4.5.7
- Added the no_start_btn_spacing advanced option, which allows to control the spacing size when the start button is hidden.
- Added a new advanced option, right_drag_toggle_labels, which was always turned on with the “Drag within/between groups using right mouse button” option.
- Added a new advanced option, show_desktop_on_hover, which makes the taskbar to show desktop when a file is dragged over it (similar to Windows XP).
- Improved the disable_topmost advanced option in Windows 7.
- If the file “7+ Taskbar Tweaker.ico” exists, it’s used as a tray icon.
- Finnish translation of the program and the help file, by Viligg.
- Small fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|