Here we will show you How to set a master password in Thunderbird. You can set a master password in Thunderbird in the following way:
- Select Tools> Options in Thunderbird.
- Select Privacy and Security if not already selected.
- After this, you have to go to the passwords section on the page that opens by scroll down.
- Check “use a master password”.
- You may be asked to enter the operating system password / PIN to continue.
- Type the password and repeat to set it.
Please note that it is essential that you remember the password as it will unlock access to your emails and other data stored in Thunderbird. You can consider using a password manager such as KeePass to store the master password.