Philips has released new firmware for its 6700 series LCD TVs on its website and assigned it version number 018.004.223.001. It should be noted that these are models from 2018. The list of changes for this release is as follows:
- Popping sound hear in TV speaker when switches to Dolby Digital Channels in the HDMI set top box.
- Netflix error TVQ-PM-100 issue.
- Error data handling and recover
- Danish menu translation error.
- Resolve smart TV Apps “NPO”, “TV2 play”, “NLZIET” and “Pathe” video playback issues
- Resolve Russia DVB-S tri-color CAM installation, TV lost channel list after long standby issue.
- Resolve UK FVP app not working issue.
- Resolve Miracast connection, mobile device cannot find TV network name issue.
- General Stability improvement.