Philips has released new firmware for its 6000 series LCD TVs on its website and assigned it version number 012.003.070.241. It should be noted that these are models from 2017. The list of changes for this release is as follows:
- Popping sound via HDMI source when switching channels with Dolby Digital in set top box.
- TV reboots intermittently upon switching channels via P + / P-
- The Auto power off and sleep timer not working when running smart TV apps.
- Ambilight not working intermittently when waking up TV from standby.
- TV hang up, no response to remote control or auto wake up in specific condition.
- Volume change indicator issue while Netflix video is loading.
- Loss of channel OSD after power on, switch to smart TV before network is connected and back to DTV
- Netflix not able to load and shows black screen / loading.
- Netflix hung up when switching to DTV while Netflix video is still loading.
- Delta volume setting not stored.
- No picture seen on 4K HEVC DVB-S channels
- General Stability improvement.
- No “scrambled channel” message when zapping to a DVB-T2 scrambled channel without CAM inserted.
- Picture format issue when playing video with some Smart TV Apps.
- DVB-C favorite channel list zapping issue in some countries.
- Prime Video playback freezing issue.
- TV auto wake up and lost favorite channels issue.
- Smart TV connection issue related to ipv6 DNS query.
- Start Netflix with only black screen issue.
- Improvement on WIFI scan find no routers issue.
- Resolve ambilight brightness and switch to audio mode issues.
- Resolve France Channel CNEWS HbbTV hang up issue.
- Resolve Chili App video playback issue.
- Resolve Delta volume setting not stored issue.
- Cyber security patch.