MHuizer saw that there is a new BIOS for the MSI 694D Pro dual Socket 370 motherboard. The new version number is 1.7 and a list of improvements and bug fixes can be found here:
- Fixed system hung on WinNT 4.0 when install MS-8816 VGA drive and set “MPS Version Control For OS” to 1.1.
- Fixed system hang during updating BIOS by DOS utility if USB IRQ is 9 and USB K/B legacy is enabled for VIA chipset.
- Fixed audio cannot work WinNT, when set “MPS version control for OS” to 1.4.
- Add “Onboard Promise Device” control item.
- Open 256M selection for AGP Aperture Size.
- Fixed USB mouse (Microsoft intellimouse) and Microsoft internet keyboard PRO froze when installing Windows ME_Japanese.
- Fixed system hangs up during NT 4.0 installation when setting the boot sequence to SCSI, ATA.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Linux|