Nvidia has released new * nix display drivers, with version number 378.13. The drivers are available for Linux (32bit) Linux (ARM) Linux (AMD64 / EM64T) FreeBSD (x86) and FreeBSD (x64) . Specific installation instructions can be found on the individual pages. Version 390.59 adds support for some new video cards from the Quadro series. Furthermore, there is support for X.Org Server version 1.20 and also fixes various problems. More details can be found in the changelog.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 1050 with Max-Q Design
- Quadro P3200
- Quadro P4200
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 24 (xorg-server 1.20).
- Improved nvidia-bug-report.sh to check for kern.log which is the default kernel log-file location for many Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Fixed a bug which could cause X servers that export a Video Driver ABI earlier than 0.8 to crash when running X11 applications which call XRenderAddTraps ().