Nvidia has released new stable GeForce drivers. The drivers are version number 441.41 WHQL, are suitable for Windows 7 and higher, and can be used on cards based on the Kepler architecture or newer. This release included enhancements for the games Halo: Reach and Quake II RTX, added support for the GTX 1650 Super and GTX 1660 super, and Image Sharpning can now also be used for OpenGL and Vulkan titles. Furthermore, the necessary problems have of course been resolved. The complete release notes are below:
Game Ready for Halo: Reach
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Halo: Reach. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the Quake II RTX v1.2 update which provides exciting quality enhancements for ray tracing and textures.
Image Sharpening Support for Vulkan and OpenGL
Last month, we introduced a new NVIDIA Control Panel Image Sharpening feature that enables GeForce gamers to improve clarity and sharpness in DirectX titles, and to easily upscale and sharpen. With this new Game Ready Driver, this feature is also now available for OpenGL and Vulkan games. To enable Image Sharpening, open NVIDIA Control Panel and select Manage 3D Settings -> Image Sharpening.
- Added support for the following GPUs
- GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
- Version 441.12 introduced security updates for driver components.
- Added support for CUDA 10.2.
- Added support for new LG TV G-SYNC compatible monitor.
- Added Image Sharpening control to the NVIDIA Control Panel-> Manage 3D Settings page.
- Added Ultra Low Latency G-SYNC + V-Sync feature
- Added support for ReShade filters within GeForce Experience
- Added support for windowed G-SYNC for OpenGL and Vulkan-based applications.
- Added support for HDMI 2.1 VRR.
- Fixed flashes or frame drops in several Notebook models when running G-SYNC in the lower of the two system refresh rates.
- Adds support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors
Added or updated the following performance profiles:
- Borderlands 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Darwin Project
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- The Outer Worlds (NVIDIA Turing GPUs only)
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The benchmark may crash while running in Vulkan mode with SLI enabled and using Ultra graphics settings. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: Stalling occurs on some systems with 4-core and 6-core CPUs. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game may crash when launched in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: “Low streaming bandwidth” error may occur after extended gameplay. 
Windows 10 Open Issues
- [V-Sync]: V-Sync does not work. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes. NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.
|Version number||441.41 WHQL|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|