Version 1.116 of Xfire was released on Tuesday. This program ensures that game enthusiasts can chat via text and speech both inside and outside games. In addition, it is possible to take screenshots and record videos in a number of games. In addition, extensive statistics are kept of the performance in various games, you can see which games the people from your contact list are currently playing and game patches and demos can be downloaded via our own p2p network. In version 1.116 we see, among other things, an improved performance when using Live Video and the possibility has been added to conduct a poll in the forums. In addition, the necessary new titles have also been added to the ever-growing list of supported games. Below are the full release notes:
Release notes for 1.116:
- Improved performance when broadcasting Live Video.
- Added the ability to post a poll in community (clan and guild) forums.
- Added the Xfire XO toolbar as an option in the full installer.
- Fixed a game-hang that could happen with some older games when trying to chat in-game.
- Fixed icon drawing problem on Windows Vista.
- Fixed a problem with voice-enabled chat rooms when the room creator leaves and rejoins.
- New games supported:
- Cities XL
- Dragon Oath
- Evochron Legends
- FIFA 10
- Heroes About Europe
- KOS Secret Operations
- League of Legends
- Madballs in… Babo:Invasion
- NBA 2K10
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- Order of War
- Prison Tycoon 3: Lockdown
- Ran Online
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation
- Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista|