On Monday, version 1.112 of Xfire was released. This program is intended for game enthusiasts and allows you to chat via text and speech both inside and outside games. In addition, it is possible to take screenshots and record videos in a number of games. In addition, extensive statistics are kept of the performance in various games, you can see which games the people from your contact list are currently playing and game patches and demos can be downloaded via our own p2p network. Version 1.112 shows several small changes and improvements and of course a number of new titles have been added to the ever-growing list of supported games. Below are the full release notes:
Release notes for 1.112:
- Fixed problem with AIM integration for usernames and passwords with uncommon characters.
- Fixed out-of-memory problem with some Call of Duty 2 installations.
- Added sorting and filtering to Video Search results.
- Fixed several mistakes in translations.
- New games supported:
- Anno 1404: Dawn of Discovery
- Blood Bowl
- Dragonica EU
- Galactic Arms Race
- Guitar Hero World Tour
- Luna Online
- Pro Cycling Manager Season 2009
- Section 8 Beta
- Street Fighter IV
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Tribal Wars
- Virtua Tennis 2009
- Word Trotter
- Wrestling MPire 2008 (Career Edition)
|Operating systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|