After countless betas and release candidates, Nullsoft has finally released 2.7 final. A pretty big update, as you can see from the release notes:
- mp3 decoder: better tag editor, bug fixes
- mod decoder: too much to list. much revised. www.divent.org for more info.
- much improved CDDA (Faster, less crashy)
- waveout output plugin bug fixes
- new directsound output plug-in (very charming)
- many optimizations and bugfixes to AVS – this version is quite fast.
- faster playlist loading, faster playlist editing on large lists
- windowshade visualization now has spectrum analyzer instead of (crappy) VU meter.
- improved that old issue of what happens when you delete the playing file in the playlist.
- made credits less problematic (and more time based, less frame based, no more crashing)
- made multiple-instance handling handle running with different command lines better
- return of classic demo.mp3
- sped up exit process some
- many other small fixes and refinements
- nsis 1.0 installer ( for more info)
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000|