Visual Studio Code is an open source code editor with support for IntelliSense† debugging† git and code snippets† Downloads are available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Support for common scripting and programming languages is present and it can also be done via extensions to be expanded. Microsoft has released version 1.66.1 and fixes two issues.
The 1.66.1 update addresses these security issues:
- Update built in extension ms-vscode.js-debug-companion and ms-vscode.references-view
- application/json output is not working in vscode notebooks
- [html] unnecessary ‘semicolon expected’ errors
- Double click a word and move with one finger will select other words and lines.
- Jupyter Notebook progress bar is broken
- Source control repository missed a repository if we have multiple with same name
- VS Code 1.66 requires GLIBC 2.25 on RHEL 7 bug candidate electron-17 update
- problem in html right to left around whitespace
- Settings editor list fails to render properly after clearing invalid query
- Rendering whitespace influences bidi layout
|Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11