iXsystems has released an update for version 12.0-U4 of TrueNAS. Version 12.0 of TrueNAS is the first release that merges the codebase of the old FreeNAS and TrueNAS and is now released under the name TrueNAS Core and TrueNAS Enterprise. TrueNAS allows a networked computer to be used as network attached storage. Additional functionality can be added with the help of plugins. The whole is based on FreeBSD and provided with a clear web interface. More information about the possibilities of this software can be found on this page are being found. The release notes for this release can be found below.
iXsystems is pleased to announce the general availability of TrueNAS 12.0-U4.1! This is a maintenance release that fixes issues with Enclosure Management for the TrueNAS R10/R20/R40/R50 platforms and a cosmetic fix for the CPU widget on the main TrueNAS Dashboard. This release builds on all the bug fixes and quality of life improvements from the TrueNAS 12.0-U4 release. TrueNAS Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade their systems to get the latest performance improvements, bug fixes, and security enhancements. Enterprise customers can contact iX Support for assistance with upgrading their TrueNAS systems.
- [NAS-111220] – Enclosure management mapping may not work properly for TrueNAS R Series
- [NAS-110860] – CPU widget not working in 12.0-U4
- [NAS-111132] – Fix r10 enclosures
- [NAS-111148] – Don’t expect rackmount servers to always have SAS Expander data
- [NAS-111222] – Pulling drive causes enclosure management vdev bug
- [NAS-111223] – Fix R40 to comply with enclosure management fake specified single mapped enclosure to UI.
- [NAS-111259] – Fix R20 to comply to enclosure management NEP
- [NAS-111273] – Fix R50 to comply with enclosure NEP