Version 1.13.0 of TortoiseSVN has been released, the fourth update of the big one 1.10 release. This program is a user interface for Subversion used by developers for version control. It is almost indispensable when working on a project with different people. TortoiseSVN integrates as a shell extension in Windows and can be used independently or in combination with an ide. TortoiseSVN version 1.13.0 is linked to Subversion version 1.13.0. Since version 1.12.0 the following changes and improvements have been made:
Changes in version 1.13.0
- Linked against svn 1.13.
- Various bug fixes.
Fixed in version 1.12.2
- Exporting files from the log dialog stopped at deleted entries.
- The word / excel diff scripts allowed macros to be executed.
Fixed in version 1.12.1
- Crash in the repo browser if externals with relative paths were present.
- “save as …” from the log dialog saved the file with an escaped name.
- When parsing SVNParentPath pages, the urls were not properly escaped.
- Context menu in TMerge didn’t show up on secondary monitors.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016|
|Website||The TortoiseSVN team|
|License type||Conditions (GNU / BSD / etc.)|