The game The Sims 3 is, as the title suggests, the sequel to The Sims and The Sims 2. In this game series you control the lives of virtual characters and you can do whatever you want within the limits of the game. For a mini-review about this game, we refer you to this article. The developers have released patch 1.2.7 for The Sims 3 and provide it with the following list of changes:
- Speeds 2 and 3 that run too slow are resolved. On some computers, the results will be better when speeds 2 and 3 are used.
- Fixed the choice to turn the story flow on or off.
- A possible crash related to the sound code is being fixed.
- Babysitters will no longer leave the lot with babies.
- Fixed some issues with Vsync and refresh rate.
- Fixed some issues with DVD authentication errors and DVD player compatibility during boot.
- This update resolves some issues with Mac systems that cause the game to crash when connecting to the AFP servers.
|Operating systems||Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista|