Version 15.13 of TeamViewer has been released. This program allows remote management of other computers via a secure VPN connection. That connection runs through TeamViewer’s servers, so no settings on the router need to be adjusted to make it all work. TeamViewer is free for non-commercial use and is being developed for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. The changelog for this release looks like this:
New Meeting functionality
- Simplified meeting interface
- Compatibility with TeamViewer Meeting iOS and Android Mobile Apps
- Mix phone dial In and computer audio (VOIP) in the same meeting
- HD Video or up to 720p
- Meeting reports noting which participants joined and for how long they have joined
- Mute all participants who are already in the meeting as well as new participants joining the meeting
- Meeting and TeamViewer licenses can now be managed in the management console
- Learn more about new meeting functionality
- The audit log can now distinguish between deleting a user and removing a user from the company.
- Fixed a bug in drag & drop which could cause a crash due to high memory usage when transferring large files.
- A bug was fixed where it happened that a TeamViewer policy was applied to a managed device although the policy was already removed from the managed device in the Management Console.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, BSD, macOS, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|