Version 3.0.13 of the TeamSpeak client has been released. This program allows users to communicate with each other. It is available for Windows, OS X, Linux, FreeBSD and now also for iOS and Android. TeamSpeak is especially popular among gamers, who can consult with teammates during online gaming. The changelog of this release shows the following changes and improvements:
- Added support for channel delay feature in server 3.0.10. This allows to set a delay in seconds after which temporary channels will be deleted after the last client has left. To configure a virtualserver default, set the delay in the virtualserver edit dialog. Or configure per channel in the channel edit dialog. Channel templates were adjusted to show the delete delay and a count
- down until the channel is removed.
- Added search field in customize toolbar dialog.
- Added display of filetransfer progress in taskbar (Windows 7 and above).
- Removed deprecated Direct Input hotkey system, meanwhile replaced by the “Default” hotkey system.
- Fixed assigning hotkey when key was mapped or deactivated via “ScanCode Map”.
- Fixed avatar animation when an animated gif will be set after a jpg.
- Fix for Overwolf integration, avoid getting back to desktop when TeamSpeak is started by Overwolf in-game and immediately a dialog opens.
|Windows 7, Android, BSD, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista, iOS, Windows 8