Version 3.0.12 of the TeamSpeak client has been released. This program allows users to communicate with each other. It is available for Windows, OS X, Linux, FreeBSD and now also for iOS and Android. TeamSpeak is especially popular among gamers, who can consult with teammates during online gaming. The changelog of this release shows the following changes and improvements:
- Integrated Overwolf Overlay.
Windows: Overwolf can now be installed and started from the TeamSpeak client via menu and toolbar actions. Bundled Overwolf mini installer in TeamSpeak autoupdate and installer, which downloads the actual Overwolf installer. All platforms: Added Overwolf icon in TeamSpeak tree to indicate clients running Overwolf (can be disabled in Options/Design). These icons require TeamSpeak Server 3.0.9 or later.
- Included TeamSpeak control plugin. This is part of a project offering the possibility to control TeamSpeak from another application running on the same computer, similar to the clientquery plugin. Currently Windows only. More detailed information will be available in the near future.
- Removed the overlay plugin from TeamSpeak installer and autoupdate, so future updates to the overlay plugin no longer depend on a TeamSpeak release. The overlay plugin is available and maintained on the authors webpage: http://ts3overlay.r-dev.de/
- Direct Input Hotkey is now automatically changed to “Default” in preparation to removing Direct Input in a later release. While you can manually switch it back to Direct Input again, we don’t recommend to do so.
- Fixed possible crash in direct input hotkey system.
- Fixed infinite file access caused by animated images.
- Fixed possible crash in client/server log highlight dialog.
- Fixed issue running 32 bit Linux client on systems without SSE2 CPU support.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, BSD, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista, Windows 8|