SmartFTP has been updated to version 1.5 build 991. SmartFTP is a very comprehensive FTP client and includes support for secure connections via TLS and SSL, server-to-server communication via FXP, error checking via XCRC and various NAT- and UPnP environments. The full changelog is in this subject on the SmartFTP forum, here are the changes in this release:
- Workspace Manager
- ASCII transfer type (TYPE A) is now forced for directory listings.
- New buffer security checks.
- Dropped support for Windows NT4.
- Global Settings: Selection Groups: Added new defaults
- Global Queue: File exist check now supports all hash algos (CRC32, MD5, SHA1).
- Fixed bug with Abort in the “No free space” dialog.
- Global Queue: Moving items
- Fixed possible problem where application would stay in the memory after being closed
|Version number||1.5 build 991|
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista|