Version 3.7.0 of SABnzbd has been released. With SABnzbd files can be downloaded from usenet. This open source program is available for Windows, Linux and macOS, and offers the possibility to load nzb files, after which the appropriate files are picked from usenet. With the built-in web interface it is possible to operate the program via a web browser. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- The queue and history can be filtered using keywords: cat and priority. For example: show name cat:tv.
- Use shortcut shift + arrow-key to navigate the queue/history pages.
- The backup is now created in a local folder for security.
- Recurring backups can be configured using the scheduler.
- Improvements to Deobfuscate Final Filenames.
- RSS overview shows the rule that accepted the job.
- Added option to sort the queue by % downloaded.
- Added option to replace underscores with dots in folder names.
- SABnzbd Host input will be validated before being applied.
- Moved system load information from the main page to the Status window.
- Console logging is now written to stdout instead of stderr.
- Removed Special settings enable_meta, disable_key, replace_illegal, osx_speed and show_sysload.
- Merged Special settings win_menu and osx_menu into tray_icon.
- macOS/Windows: Use Python 3.11, slightly boosting overall performance.
- macOS/Windows: Updated UnRar to 6.12.
- Windows: Updated MultiPar to 184.108.40.206.
- Minor improvements in API performance.
- Removed fields scripts and categories from queue API call.
- Moved loadavg from queue to status API call.
- Free Space Detection was too strict when using Direct Unpack.
- File uploads with special characters would be parsed incorrectly.
- Passwords from NZB meta-data were tried multiple times.
- Passwords were not always supplied to the pre-queue script.
- RSS feed names were not sanitized when renamed.
- Make sure short-dates are detected as YY-MM-DD in Sorting.
- Show the custom job name in History when the NZB could not be fetched.
- The download statistics file totals10.sab is updated in 3.2.x version. If you downgrade to 3.1.x or lower, detailed download statistics will be lost.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|