The third beta release of SABnzbd version 0.7.0 has been released. With this program files from usenet can be downloaded. The open source application is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. The program offers the possibility to load nzb files, after which the correct files are picked from usenet. With the built-in web interface it is possible to operate the program via a web browser.
New in version 0.7.0 includes the ability to set download quotas. In addition, under Windows an icon is now displayed in the system tray, the Growl notification program is no longer only supported on Mac OS X, but on all platforms and there is an experimental option that can check whether all files of a download are actually present. . In beta 3, the following improvements have also been made:
Problems solved in Beta3:
- OSX/Linux: permissions are now also applied to the “temporary download folder”
- The default for “apply max retries only on optional servers” is now 0, thus enabling the new anti-deadlock behavior for all servers
- Fix incompatibility with nzbsa.co.za indexer
- After a language change, register again with Growl
- Clean up the api call auth. It will now give preference to ‘apikey’.
- Fix detection of retry-able history entries for case-insensitive file systems.
- Add support for the peculiar Usenet provider “free.xsusenet.com”.
- Accept multiple items in API calls “addurl” and “addid”. The “name” and “nzbname” keywords can be repeated.
|Version number||0.7.0 beta 3|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Linux, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|