Version 4.4 of Rainmeter is in development and a new test version has been released. This program can display all kinds of useful, but also less meaningful information on the desktop in real time, such as free hard drive space, network activity and whether there is new e-mail. Functional applets can also be used to, for example, make notes or send tweets. Since build 3433, the following changes and improvements have been made:
- Game mode: Major changes to the Game mode functionality. Details can be found at game mode
- About / Version: Minor cosmetic change to placement of information in the dialog.
- Skin Packager: Disable “Variables files” field if “Merge skins” is selected. They are mutually exclusive.
- SysInfo Plugin: Corrected the detection of Windows Server 2019. This was also corrected in the About / Version dialog.
- InlineSetting: Fixed a clipping issue with the Shadow InlineSetting.
- InlineSetting: Corrected an issue with InlineSetting when the None value was used.
|Version number||4.4 r3445 beta|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|