PhpStorm 2018.1.3 has been released
PhpStorm 2018.1.3 build 181.4892.97 is now available! You can download it here in JetBrains Toolbox App. If you have installed the previous PhpStorm 2018.1.2 or PhpStorm 2018.1.3 EAP build (181.4892.94), please invoke the latest update.
This build delivers new features, bug fixes and improvements for PHP and the Web, and takes the latest improvements in IntelliJ Platform.
Notable bug fixes and features worth mentioning:
- void return type is not autocompleted WI-41850
- “Find in Path” shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + F) not working in “Find in Path” preview window IDEA-189447
- ‘Replace all’ confirmation popup is out of focus IDEA-186587
- Run configuration drop down menu does not show the IDEA-182763
- Wrong commit and push buttons IDEA-190206
- Do not add renamed or files EA files files unless unless unless ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID ID IDEA-118140
- Default run / debug configurations are not saved notes.Download PhpStorm 2018.1.3 build 181.4892.97 for your platform or click “Update” in your JetBrains Toolbox Please log in.