A new development version of NZBGet has been released. With this program files from usenet can be downloaded. The program is similar to SABnzbd. Among other things, it can automatically repair files with par files and has a built-in web interface. The open source application is available for Windows, macOS and Linux. The changelog for this release can be found below.
Changes in nzbget version 19.0 r1914:
- drop-downs (context menus) for priority, category and status columns (#346):
- quicker changing of priority and category;
- easier access to actions via drop-down (context menu) in status column;
- improvements in RSS feed view in phone mode (#263);
- set name, password and dupe info when adding via URL by click on a button near URL field in web-interface (#123);
- backup-badge for items in history similar to downloads tab (#31);
- proper exit code on client command success or failure (#23).
|Version number||19.0 r1914 beta|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|