Version 7.5.7 of Notepad ++ has been released. This extensive text editor has several options that are especially useful for programmers, such as syntax highlighting for C, C ++, Java, html, xml and php. The program also offers the possibility to edit more than one document at the same time or to maintain one document in two different places. If you want to use the latest version, you must download it yourself. The built-in updater of Notepad ++ only offers updates a week after their appearance, in order to be able to solve any serious bugs. Since version 7.0 there is also a 64bit version of the program. The following improvements have been made in this release:
Notepad ++ v7.5.7 bug fixes:
- Fix hanging problem while shutdown and backup file is absent.
- Fix Open File Dialog error for a long path.
- Fix the file folder display bug when the view is scrolled past the end of the file.
- Fix tool bar
- Fix UDL export extension issue
- Fix Run Macro multiple times dialog display glitch after deleting a macro.
- Notepad ++ screenshot (620 pix) ” width=”620″ height=”403″ data-src=”https://ic.tweakimg.net/ext/i/1402644012.png” data-lazyload=”1″/>