Version 7.3.3 of Notepad++ has been released. This comprehensive text editor has various features that are especially useful for programmers, such as syntax highlighting for C, C++, Java, html, XML and php, among others. The program also offers the possibility to edit more than one document at the same time or to maintain one document in two different places. If you want to use the latest version, you have to download it yourself. Notepad++’s built-in updater only offers updates a week after their appearance in order to be able to fix any serious bugs. Since version 7.0 there is also a 64-bit version of the program, although a 64-bit version is not yet available for all plug-ins.
Notepad++ v7.3.3 bug fixes and enhancements:
- Fix CIA Hacking Notepad++ issue (more info).
- Fix mouse wheel to task list scroll crash bug.
- Fix flickering issue while switching back after modifying or deleting a document from outside.
- Support Motorola S-Record, Intel and Tektronix extended hex file formats.
- Improve multi-line tab: maintaining the selected tab position.
- Fix add char into word char list bug.
- Add Shift+Enter in Find dialog for searching in the opposite direction.
- Fix a regression that delimiter settings is not retained correctly.
- Add clear command button in shortcut mapper.
- Enhancement: file extension supported in Load/Save Session dialog if a session file extension is set.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10|