Nikon ViewNX-i can be used to copy photos taken with a Nikon digital camera to the computer. The software also supports map views based on image location data and can be used for social media and other web services. It can also be used to fine-tune jpef and tiff images and convert raw photos to other formats. Version 1.4.0a has recently been released and features the following changes:
Changes from Version 1.4.0 to Version 1.4.0a
- Fixed an issue that caused certain anti-virus software to mistakenly identify the “IFGLS001.exe” and “ifasglog.exe” files in the installation destination folder as viruses during or after installation.
Changes from Version 1.3.3 to Version 1.4.0
- Added support for the Z 50.
- Added keyword-entry assist for XMP / IPTC Information> Tags> Keywords.
- Folder and file names can now be up to 110 characters long.
- Larger font sizes are now available via Preferences> View> Size of Text and Icon.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|