The fifth beta release of NewsBin Pro version 6.52 has been released. With this program files such as photos, movies and programs can be retrieved from usenet. New in version 6.50 is, among other things, a watch function, which can be used to watch for specific content when retrieving the headers. Also, the download can be extracted to a different location than where it is initially saved. The changelog for beta 5 looks like this:
Version 6.52 Beta 5 Build 3252
- Fixed issue processing posts where the last part had an incorrect offset and length assigned to it. Symptom was file corruption for some posts.
Version 6.52 Beta 5 Build 3251
- Has new compaction logic, auxiliary files, like .nfo and .srr, are now included in compacted lines to clean up the display. Click the + sign to expand the set and gain access to those files if you need them separately.
- Fixed crash problem (hopefully)
Version 6.52 Beta 5 Build 3245
- No longer uses FileType.dll. Now built in to the Newsbin executable.
- Fix for download order processing.
- Possible fix for some intermittent crash reports.
|Version number||6.52 build 3252 beta 5|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|
|Website||DJI Interprises, LLC|