Locktime Software has released version 220.127.116.11 of NetLimiter. With this program, all incoming and outgoing network and internet traffic can be monitored. In addition, it can also be indicated per application whether it may be connected to the Internet, the maximum bandwidth to be used and a quota can be set. A standard license costs twenty dollars, the pro version costs ten dollars more. Below you can find the changelog since version 18.104.22.168.
NetLimiter 22.214.171.124 – Stable version
- Version 4.1.2 brings all improvements from previous releases in a stable release.
- NetLimiter now requires .NET Framework 4.6.2 installed on the system to be able to run.
NetLimiter 126.96.36.199 – Testing version
- Version 4.1.1 introduces brand-new Ignore rule. It allows users to ignore Limits or all Data passing through a given filter. For example – with Ignore data rule you can bypass all traffic of VPNs clients, which very often doubles all traffic from / to a computer.
NetLimiter 188.8.131.52 – Testing version
- Permissions editor ‘s problem with corrupted rights fixed.
- Many minor bug fixes.
- Service now can start the Client app.
- Added popup notifications to Client.
- Many internal improvements.
Version number 184.108.40.206 Release status Final Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Website Locktime Software Download https://www.netlimiter.com/files/download/nl4/netlimiter-220.127.116.11.exe File size 7.10MB License type Freeware / Paid