The MySQL development team has released a new unstable release of the MySQL 3.23 beta. Here is the overview of the bug fixes and new features, coming from the change history†
E.1.2 Changes in release 3.23.27
- Fixed bug where the automatic repair of MyISAM tables sometimes failed when the data file was corrupt.
- Fixed a bug in SHOW CREATE when using AUTO_INCREMENT columns.
- Changed BDB tables to use new compare function in Berkeley DB 3.2.3.
- You can now use Unix sockets with mit-pthreads.
- Added the latin5 (turkish) character set.
- Small portability fixes.
The download locations of the source code and OS-specific binaries can be found at this page†
|Version number||3.23.27 beta|
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Linux|