MultiPar is an open source program with which files and associated parchive files can be checked for corruption. If necessary, it can reconstruct the data. This is used, among other things, for exchanging files via Usenet, since these are divided into different parts and not all parts are available on all Usenet servers. MultiPar 18.104.22.168 was released a few days ago with the following list of changes:
Changes from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- GUI update – Change – An option “Don’t search subfolders” is enabled for verification and reapir.
- PAR2 client update – Change – An option “/ fo” is available for verification and reapir.
Changes from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206
- PAR2 client update – Bug fix – In some cases, it stopped to calculate hash of files in creating PAR2 files.
Changes from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- GUI update – Change – It’s possible to type or edit directory on Folder selecting dialog. An option “Run clients with lower priority” decreases priority of GUI, too. Verify button will be disabled, when recovery files are deleted after repair.
- PAR2 client update – Change – 64-bit version may allocate a little more memory than before by default.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|