Movienizer is a program that should help organize, catalog and manage a movie collection. You can enter new films manually, but also by holding the barcode of the box in front of the webcam. All information is obtained from various online databases. The program can also be used to create a movie index page for the HDi Duneto create media players. A license for Movienizer costs about 40 euros. Version 7.2 has been released and the main changes made to it can be found below.
What’s new in Movienizer version 7.2
- Added extended filters with an option to create them from search results.
- It is now possible to download information about movies from the selected Collection item. You can use the “Download” button on the toolbar.
- Now you can save pictures from Movienizer.
- The “Movie series” field is now available in reports.
- When adding movies from files and folders, you can now select or unselect all highlighted files/folders. Alternatively, all files/folders can be selected or unselected.
- For TV series, support for episodes from unknown seasons (specials) was added.
- In the Modern interface, you can now mark episodes of TV series as seen or remove this property. Additionally, episodes can be rated.
- In the Modern, Orange, Breeze interface, you can now mark all episodes of a season as seen or unseen.
- It is now possible to import a Movie Collector’s database split into several XML files.
- Fixed creating a Dune movie catalog for people with 3 names.
- Fixed creating a Dune movie catalog for movies with characters like “:” in their titles.
- Fixed renaming movie series.
- Fixed other bugs.
|Version number||7.2 build 431|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|