Paramount Software has released a new version of Macrium Reflect. This program can create a disk image of a partition or hard disk. In addition to the free version, there are also paid performances those different extras such as being able to do a file backup or an incremental backup, encryption, and restoring a backup to different hardware than it was created on. New in version 7.3 Among other things, Macrium Reflect now uses its own task scheduler and no longer that of Windows itself. The following improvements have been made in this release:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Server Plus – Exchange Mailbox Restore
- Some types of invalid data in the Exchange database could cause the Mailbox Restore wizard to crash. This has been resolved.
- Under certain circumstances, if a Mailbox Restore had failed, the Mailbox Restore wizard would sometimes stop responding. This has been resolved.
- The password prompt opening a protected image in viBoot could be hidden behind the foreground Window. This has now been resolved.
- viBoot could have problems mounting images of MBR disks that had previously been initialized as GPT. This has been resolved.
- Various minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.