Version 21.04.2 of Kdenlive has been released. Kdenlive, short for KDE Non-Linear Video Editor, is an advanced non-linear video editing program designed primarily for Linux, but also has versions for Windows, BSD, and macOS, although the latter is no longer actively developed. It uses several other open source projects, such as FFmpeg and the MLT video framework. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Kdenlive 21.04.2 is out
The second maintenance release of the 21.04 series is out bringing missing keyframing support to effects (like glitch0r. scratchlines and charcoal) as well as the usual batch of bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Remove duplicate line from last cherry pick. commit.
- Hopefully proper patch to solve “white” rendering issues. commit.
- Fix resize clip end does not allow touching next clip. commit.
- Fix clip thumbs disappearing on timeline resize. commit.
- Fix timeline thumbnails not saved with project. commit.
- Don’t discard subtitle files on project fps change. commit.
- Update guides position on project’s fps change. commit.
- Fix delete selected clips not working on project opening. commit.
- Fix Chroma Key: Advanced edge mode normal was reset to hard. commit.
- Fix various frei0r effects losing parameter settings:. commit.
- Next try to fix keyframe view positon for mixes. commit.
- Revert “Fix keyframeview position in mixes”. commit.
- Fix keyframeview position in mixes. commit.
- Make effects keyframable: scratchlines, tcolor, lumaliftgaingamma. commit. see bug #393668
- Make effects keyframable: charcoal, dust, oldfilm, threshold.xml. commit. see bug #393668
- Make glitch0r effect keyframeable. commit. see bug #393668
- Fix profile repository not properly refreshed after change. commit.
- Fix marker monitor overlayer flickers on hover. commit.
- Ensure timeline zoombar right handle is always visible. commit.
- Fix issue with duplicate title clips. commit.
- Fix effect sliders on right to left (rtl) layouts. commit. Bug fixes #434981
- Fix alignment of status bar message label. commit. Bug fixes #437113
- Fix crash using filter with missing MLT metadata (vidstab in MLT 6.26.1). commit.
- Try to fix wrongly set color in titler. commit.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|