Macecraft Software has released an update to jv16 PowerTools X. This program is intended to tweak all kinds of things in Windows. For example, there are modules to determine which programs are started when Windows boots and you can search for duplicate files. In addition, the registry can be cleaned of redundant keys and made smaller, which has a beneficial effect on Windows performance.
The program can be tried for two months and a license costs just under thirty euros. In jv16 PowerTools X, a new module has been added to optimize the start time and the ‘Clean & Fix my Computer’ module has been improved. This update contains some improvements to prevent accidental over-cleaning, as well as several bug fixes.
- Decrap my Computer and Registry Manager show stronger warnings to avoid unintended use.
- Minor safety improvements in Clean and Fix My Computer.
- The product now shows more clearly whether it is in free trial mode or if it has been registered.
- Program doesn’t accept all types of valid licenses.
- My Account cannot always download and install the correct license even if customer owns a valid license.
- The My Account’s News section can show the News texts incorrectly.
- Install New License button is not always visible in My Account.
- Startup Optimizer can show an error message of “cannot create file because file is in use”.
- Some features are not visible under the Tools menu in the Backup tool.
- Certain “Please wait” boxes displayed incorrectly, with their contents overlapping.
|Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10