Realix has released version 6.24 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The following improvements have been made in this update:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 6.24:
- Improved power monitoring of EVGA iCX 20-series GPUs.
- Added temperature monitoring of some legacy NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA SR-3 DARK.
- Improved support of XGI Volari and SiS315/330 GPUs.
- Added option to truncate values in tray icons.
- Improved support of legacy systems with EISA bus.
- Improved driver management.
- Fixed support of Fintek F81866.
- Several minor improvements and additions.
- Added preliminary support of DDR5 SDRAM.
- Improved SPD and TSOD readout on Nehalem-EX and Westmere-EX.
- Optimized HWiNFO32 for legacy systems (Windows 95 supported now too).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC and Compute Element.
- Fixed reporting of DIMM information of HSX and BDX systems.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6687D.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|