Realix has released version 5.52 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The following improvements have been made in this update:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 5.52:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B350 series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA TITAN Xp.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME A320M-K.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with invalid driver dates.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X99 Micro.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some later Intel NUC systems.
- Added Intel Cannon Lake PCH and Lewisburg SKU brand names.
- Enhanced enumeration of USB hubs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X370-A.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some MSI X370/B350 series mainboards.
- Fixed VDD/NB voltage monitoring on Richtek RT8894A/ASP1106.
- Added a new option for AMD GPUs to prefer ADL information instead of direct instantaneous methods.
- Added a new sensor column to show profiling time (time required to read entire sensor and value data).
- Fixed a possible hang on some secondary NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added support of ATA Device Statistics.
- Fixed reporting of Trfc on Ryzen when DIMM0 is not populated.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X370-F and ROG STRIX B350-F.
|Version number||5.52 build 3161|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|