Realix has released a new version of HWiNFO32. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The program is released as freeware. The changelog of this release shows the following changes:
Changes in HWiNFO32 version 3.32 build 460:
- Fixed reporting of some AMD Family 10h CPU models.
- Updated several sensor values. Improved monitoring on several motherboards.
- Changed the way to rename sensor labels (right-click).
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: P5L, P5W, P5E, P5K, P5P43, P5AD2, P5Q, P7P55D, P5N32, M4N68T, M4A79.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: Blitz Formula/Extreme, Striker Extreme, Striker II Extreme/Formula/NSE.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: Maximus Formula/Extreme, Rampage Formula/Extreme, Maximus II Formula/Gene, Rampage II, Maximus III.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: A8N, M2N, M2A, M3A, M3A78, M2N32, M3N78.
- Improved sensor monitoring for EVGA series: P55.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Abit series: AT7, KD7, KR7, KV7, KX7, SA7, SD7.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Giga-Byte series: P35, G33, X38, P45, P43, X48, P55, EX58, MA785.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Supermicro series: X7DB3, X7DB8, X7DBE.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: Commando, Crosshair, Crosshair II Formula, Crosshair III Formula.
- Fixed a possible crash on systems running Hyper-V.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Family 12h.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS series: P6T, M3A78-T, M2A74, P7P55, P7P55D, P7H55, P7H57, Sabertooth 55i.
- Added Cougar Point support.
- Improved Ibex Peak PCH thermal/power monitoring.
- Fixed ASUS ROG sensor readings.
- Added branding of several new AMD CPU models.
- Several other minor updates and bug fixes.
HWiNFO32 screenshot, click on the image for a larger version.
|Version number||3.32 build 460|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|