HWiNFO32 was updated to version 1.58 yesterday. This program provides a clear and very complete overview of exactly what hardware is in the PC. Reports can also be generated in text, CSV or XML format. Finally, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple tests. The program can be fully tested for fourteen days, after which you will have to pay fifteen dollars to continue using it. The changelog for this release shows the following changes:
New in HWiNFO32 1.58:
- Fixed crash while retrieving CDVD capabilities on some machines.
- Fixed detection of video card model via PCI subsys ID.
- Added recognition of nVidia nForce4 SLI X16.
- Added report of Intel Secure Mode Extensions feature.
- Added reporting of ICH7 features like (iAMT, Energy Lake, SATA AHCI and RAID modes) supported.
- Improved identification of ULi M1567SB.
- Added Intel Core processor brand name and new brand logos.
- Added nVidia MCP51 SMBus Host support.
- Added recognition of VIA C7 (Esther).
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|