Version 2.3.321 of GlassWire has been released. GlassWire is a program that provides insight into network traffic on the PC in clear graphs. It can also warn when contact is made with known malicious domains or when unusual activities are taking place and possibly block them. In addition to the free version, there can also be a subscription are taken on a Basic, Pro, or Elite version, which can establish more connections to other computers and store the history for longer. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Changes in version 2.3.321:
- Added two new device types to “Things”, as requested by users.
- “Things” now keeps the original information GlassWire gathered even when you add your own info, as requested by users.
- Fixed a bug that cut off hosts in some situations.
- Users can now make longer scan intervals with “Things”, as was requested in our forum.
- “Things” now auto-scans one time on GlassWire’s install, so a trial user can see what devices are on their network immediately.
- Fixed issues with our Turkish translation.
- Updated our Chinese translation.
- Fixed a bug that could make GlassWire not show the correct number of online devices after the PC slept.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|