[email protected] reports that Deerfield released Serv-U FTP 3.0 Beta 5 today. Serv-U is a small, yet comprehensive program. It is easy to set up and can be used for free to a certain extent. You can Serv-U here take down. Below is a list of changes:
=========== v3.0 build 5 ==========
- Added support for switching menu images on/off.
- Added support for F6 to toggle focus between left and right panels.
- Changed default local loopback admin port number.
- Fixed bug in passing the server IP to access verification DLLs.
- Fixed bug in checking IP access for accounts with a verification DLL.
- Fixed bug in Master Wizard in case another server is running on the admin port.
- Added persistence to page control tab selection of various panels.
- Fixed bug only allowing 5 uploads and 5 downloads per client session.
- Added NT performance monitor support.
- Added crash log reporting with debug info, automatically written at each crash.
|Version number||3.0 beta 5|
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000|